- Do you your people have impressive technical skills but are not strong managers and team leaders? In growing businesses, strong management and leadership skills are essential for staff retention.
- Is giving presentations a top fear for your staff? Whether it’s presenting reports, giving client presentations, or sharing ideas in team meetings, poor presentation skills lose impact.
- Are your leaders wanting skills for providing essential feedback and difficult conversations? Effective managers need to know how to communicate clearly and empower their teams.
- Do your training models get used? Experiential learning creates lasting change.
- Need professional videos and e-learning modules? Corporate actors demonstrate non-verbal skills: body language and vocal tone for impact.
- Virtual training is most effective when it’s real-time, with impartial professional actors and coaches.
Why do innovative trainers choose Peers and Players?
HR and Learning and Development programs sometimes need support with their unique business and staff challenges. We help develop people to communicate more effectively at work, giving practical feedback and coaching. The focus is on improving confidence, learning useful skills and techniques and achieving positive outcomes at work.
Peers and Players has provided professional talent; improv actors and training experts for on-site leadership assessment and training programs globally since 1998. With experience across a range of industries and businesses, our corporate actors and organizational psychologists deliver lasting change. Clients worldwide report consistent training across multiple regions and employee levels. Our clients keep coming back because we offer a superior level of professional training.
How do we get consistent results?
We are the only company of business actors who live worldwide. Our team is 400+ professional performers with business and coaching experience, supporting actors who make your participants the star of the show. Because we live and work in your region, we bring cultural sensitivity and help you avoid costly International travel expenses.
A word from one of our team:
- Improving Workplace Communication – for happier, more productive staff
- Empowering people in Presentations – for confidence and impact
- Practicing listening and closing skills for Sales Professionals – for increased sales
- Giving effective Feedback – to empower and improve staff performance
- Demonstrating effective communication at Conferences – for entertaining learning
- Acting and directing in e-learning videos – for professional training results
- Virtual Training which simulates real life scenarios – for effective training
The actor was professional, friendly and well-prepared. I particularly appreciated his arriving early. Lisa was helpful and prompt to reply with all inquiries.
The office support from P+P was outstanding, working through a weekend across a multitude of time zones to make the client project possible. We would not hesitate to use P+P again! – Damian Welch
We highly recommend them to any organisation looking to bring an authenticity to their engagement and communications.
We received excellent feedback from the participants of our leadership program whose role played various people in leadership scenarios with actors.
Peers and Players has been involved with KPMG since 1998. Many participants comment that the inclusion of actors is highly beneficial in creating a ‘real life’ feeling to the exercises.