- Do you have great people with impressive technical skills who don’t easily transition to leadership? In growing businesses, management and leadership skills often don’t keep up with technical and product knowledge.
- Is giving presentations one of the top fears of your staff? Whether it’s presenting reports, giving client presentations, or just sharing ideas in team meetings, poor presentation skills lose audience interest.
- Are your leaders lacking skills for providing essential feedback and difficult conversations? Effective managers need to know how to step up for their teams.
- Do your training models become reality? Learning is most effective when it is experiential.
- Need professional videos and e-learning modules? Corporate actors demonstrate how non-verbal skills: body language and vocal tone make an impact.
Why do innovative trainers choose Peers and Players?
Sometimes HR and Learning and Development programs need support with their unique business and staff challenges. We develop people to communicate more effectively at work, giving practical feedback and coaching to enhance personal impact. The focus is improving confidence, learning useful skills and techniques and achieving positive outcomes at work.
Peers and Players has provided professional talent, improv actors and training experts for on-site leadership assessment and training programs globally since 1998. With experience across a range of industries and businesses, our corporate actors and organizational psychologists deliver lasting change. Clients worldwide report consistent training across multiple regions and employee levels. Our clients keep coming back because we offer a superior level of professional training.
How do we get consistent results?
Our team is all professional performers with business and coaching experience. We focus on being the supporting actors and making participants the star. We live and work in your region, bringing cultural sensitivity and avoiding International travel expenses. See where we are, worldwide.
- Improving Workplace Communication – for happier, more productive staff
- Empowering people in Presentations – for confidence and impact
- Practicing listening and closing skills for Sales Professionals – for increased sales results.
- Giving effective Feedback – to empower and improve performance
- Demonstrating effective communication for Conferences – to bring your message to life.
- Acting and directing in e-learning videos – for professional training results
The actor was professional, friendly and well-prepared. I particularly appreciated his arriving early. Lisa was helpful and prompt to reply with all inquiries.
The office support from P+P was outstanding, working through a weekend across a multitude of time zones to make the client project possible. We would not hesitate to use P+P again! – Damian Welch
We highly recommend them to any organisation looking to bring an authenticity to their engagement and communications.
We received excellent feedback from the participants of our leadership program whose role played various people in leadership scenarios with actors.
Peers and Players has been involved with KPMG since 1998. Many participants comment that the inclusion of actors is highly beneficial in creating a ‘real life’ feeling to the exercises.