An Australian producer, director and actor, founder Lisa Peers manages a global team of experienced professional actors who role-play, facilitate and train in corporate assessment and development programs. With her background in TV, film and theatre, she has presented numerous training programs, on and off camera. Lisa is an expert in non-verbal communication, with extensive experience in role play and coaching,
From its start as a small troupe performing role-play around Australia,the team has grown to more than 300 actors, based around Australia, USA, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Dubai, India, Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand and more. Peers and Players offers the cream of corporate actors, chosen for their professional acting credits and business experience.
“Lisa and her band of actors are the most professional business actors I have ever used. I very much appreciate how they take the time to fully take on the brief and how they ask intelligent questions to fully comprehend the objectives of the role play. Lisa is always keen to act on feedback and improve time after time. The organization is a joy to work with.” Duncan Fish, Principle Consultant, SHL – CEB.
“Lisa’s enthusiasm for the work, her ability to digest complex information and her focus and sensitivity during the simulations resulted in her being an outstanding role-player in the group. Her open communication style and willingness to constantly improve her skills ensures that she adds value to any task at hand.” Peter Fisher, Director, Act One! Theatre Based Learning.
Our professional corporate actors:
- remain objective throughout the training sessions,
- are trained in the detailed art of communication,
- remain focused on the goals of the training session while engaging emotionally,
- provide constructive feedback to aid ongoing development,
- consistently re-enact scenarios over multiple training sessions,
- provide a coherent team for multiple sessions across various locations,
- adhere to confidentiality and discretion, and are inspiring to work with.
- We understand non-verbal communication, that’s our business!